Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What Project Dumbo has taught me


What I have learned from project Dumbo is that artists can come from all different backgrounds. Some artists did go to school for art and some have degrees in totally different subjects. Some artists never thought that they would be making money off their works and others strived for that to happen. Something project Dumbo has inspired in me is that I want to double major in art as well as history. Before this trip I would think that those two majors have nothing in common but because of this trip I see everything is connected in one way or another. History and art together can create a different platform for me to jump into the future with, so I have a different view on the world. Over all, this trip has taught me how to look and see differently, not only with art but the world around me. Everything is beautiful in its own unique way; everything has a story to tell, from the speck of dirt on the ground to the skyscraper. 
-Alex Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment